Tips for playing the Badminton to improve your experience
Badminton is one of the oldest games which were played in the ancient Greece, India and China. This game is officially included in the Olympic Games in the year 1992. This decision was taken by the nine members. The rules of this game were developed in England, and now the Asian countries which dominate the sports. Badminton is played with the pitch movement that is played with four or two players. The players will hit the ball using the racquet with long handle across the net which is hanging in the middle of the pitch. For playing this game lost of equipments are used that are made with the high quality.
Know how to select the Badminton equipments:
- The first step is learning more about the Badminton equipments. Badminton equipments have ball, racket, shoes, stocking. Now, let me introduce them to you carefully. If you are going to buy a ball you can select the material made with goose feather. The cost of this will be more so it is better to choose the material of drake feather which is suit for beginner. While buying the racket it is better to sue the heavier. It is good that beginner need not to buy the badminton accessories which are too costly. Moreover, some sports shops sell cheap, good quality of no trademarks balls are good choice to purchasing.
- While buying the bat it must be able to handle properly or you can make use of one hand holds the bat, the other holds the top of bat, if it curved, it illustrates the bat is better. If people want to buy the heavier bat then they can choose the heavier racket whereas lighter bat with lighter racket. Generally, the more expensive racket the lighter of it.
- Shops sell many bats with wore lines, however, lines quality are just ordinary. Expensive badminton rackets generally have no lines it is suitable according to the people’s condition for management lines and fitness.
- You can select racket lines according to yourself, some of them are highly weighted some of them are elasticity. Gentleman beginners choose twenty two to twenty four pounds are better, people whose force is larger or lasting exercise can choose twenty four to twenty six pounds. Racket lines are better to contain sheep intestine ingredients, and then lines are strong, flexible and easy to play.
- For effective playing it is good to wear the Badminton shoes. The badminton shoes are different from the general shoes; its designs are especially according to the characters of badminton sports. Thinner sole and strong side is used to give complete support for the feet and also for closing the ground. This design allows ankle bend fast, changes the feet movement, the possibility of feet hurt is reduced.
- While buying the badminton shoes it is good to follow some of the tips. Shoes design of front looses and side tight are the character of shoes. Sides tight will help to avoid the hurt. It is good to wear the badminton shoes which will protect you from hurting.
- Sole materials are beef tendon or rubber is better, their friction is high and not easy to slip. Shock absorption and buffer functions are also the character of the sole of badminton shoes.
- Flat shoes will be flexible for fast running whereas other shoes have heel when playing badminton. Hence play the Badminton game effectively by using all these badminton equipments which is made with high quality under best brand.